How do you transition asylum seekers and refugees as quickly as possible into sustainable employment?
The multilingual measurement method of L&D Support is used to assess refugees in terms of competencies, education, profession/job, and personal balance.
Employment integration of refugees involves many challenges for various organizations, including central and local government agencies. The large number of requests for assistance, the language barriers, the necessary evaluation of equivalent professional education, and the assessment of the refugee's ability to work requires new tools and approaches to integrate individuals into employment quickly and sustainably.
To provide a quick start in the guidance and counseling of refugees regarding vocational, educational, and training opportunities, L&D Support offers the first measurement method specifically for refugees - InCheck.
InCheck supports social and employment advisors deal with questions such as:
- How can I quickly get a reasonable impression of a person with so many people to process?
- How can I work with and have important conversations with people who do not speak the local language?
- How do I gain useful insights into the possibilities for an individual refugee?
- How can I determine whether a refugee really wants to work?
- How can I assess whether a refugee is immediately employable?
- What are the alternatives if the education level of the candidate is not in line with the local labor market requirements?
InCheck briefly summarized:
- Provides objective, valid, and rapid insights
- Thanks to the self-explanatory text, the results of the reports are easy to use and provide the needed framework for discussions between the refugee and advisor
- Various types of reports are available, depending on the need and application (occupation oriented or balance oriented)
- Presentation of results is always bilingual, in combinations of Arabic, Dutch, English, or German
- Can be combined with other L&D Support Methods (such as the ABC Method)
- Thanks to the latest IT technology, large groups of candidates can be assessed smoothly, quickly and with limited people power
- Easy-to-use reports with self-explanatory text mean minimal training for advisors
For additional information about how the extensive experience of L&D Support can help you in your country, contact us.