How do you transition asylum seekers and refugees as quickly as possible into sustainable employment?
The multilingual measurement method of L&D Support for the analysis of refugees in terms of competencies, education, profession/job, and personal balance.
Employment integration of refugees creates many challenges for various organizations, including central and local government. The large number of requests for assistance, the language barriers, the evaluation of equivalent professional education, and the assessment of the ability to work requires new tools and approaches to integrate approved status holder refugees into employment quickly and sustainably.
Providing a quick start in the guidance and counseling of refugees on vocational, educational, and training opportunities L&D Support offers the first measurement method specifically for refugees - InCheck.
InCheck supports social and employment advisors answering questions like the following:
- How can I quickly gain a reasonable impression with so many people to process?
- How can I bridge the gap to be able to work with and have conversations with people who do not speak the local language?
- How do I capture useful insights into the possibilities for an individual refugee?
- How can I judge whether a refugee really wants to work?
- How can I assess whether a refugee is immediately employable?
- What are the alternatives if the education level of the candidate is not in line with the local labor market requirements?
InCheck briefly summarized:
- Objective, valid, and rapid insights
- Thanks to self-explanatory text, the results of the reports are easy to use and useful to bridge discussions between refugee and advisor
- Various types of reports are available depending on the need and application: occupation oriented or balance oriented
- Presentation of results is always bilingual in combinations of Arabic, Dutch, English, or German
- Can be combined with other L&D Support Methods (such as the ABC Method)
- Thanks to the latest IT technology, analysis of large groups of candidates is possible smoothly, quickly and with limited people power
- Easy-to-use reports with self-explanatory text mean training is minimal
For additional information about how the extensive experience of L&D Support can help you in your country contact us.